When Seize One for iPad was launched in June, there was no choice to tether your digital camera to your iPad. They promised it could be coming quickly and now they’ve made good on that promise. The most recent v1.10 replace for Seize One for iPad now helps tethering your digital camera to your iPad whereas taking pictures. And it does it wired via a USB cable or wirelessly over WiFi.
The brand new replace lets photographers shoot straight into Seize One on the iPad to have the ability to see a big preview of your pictures as they’re being taken and you may apply a preset to them by default to get a good suggestion of how the ultimate picture goes to look. It’s also possible to use your iPad to remotely set off your digital camera with out having to the touch it in any respect – very helpful whenever you’ve bought a digital camera mounted in a hard-to-reach location.
That is the entire record of what’s new within the newest Seize One for iPad.
- Now you can shoot tethered straight through USB cable or Wi-Fi
- Remotely set off a seize out of your iPad with our first shutter button iteration
- Mechanically apply the identical changes to all tethered pictures by enabling the “Subsequent Seize Changes” toggle
- Change the Fujifilm simulation of your Fujifilm RAW recordsdata from the devoted instrument
- Export Originals and TIFF recordsdata
- Use Auto Modify to rapidly edit your pictures
- Change the Wheel and “Fast Edit” sliding instructions within the app’s Gestures & Shortcuts part throughout the Settings web page
- Get recommendations on use the gesture interactions with a brand new Onboarding view
Different bug fixes and enhancements
The one factor that hasn’t been introduced with the newest replace is a whole record of the entire cameras which are suitable with Seize One tethering on the iPad. There additionally doesn’t seem like such an inventory on the Seize One web site but, though we’ve reached out to Seize One to search out out if one is offered and we’ll replace this submit if and once they reply.
Replace: We’ve heard again from Seize One and the record for RAW file compatibility with Seize One for iPad has been up to date to incorporate tethering info, however primarily, any digital camera that helps tethering with Seize One on the desktop must be supported in Seize One for iPad, with the considerably ironic exception of Section One cameras.
Seize One for iPad v1.10 is offered now on the Apple App Retailer and prices $4.99/mo together with entry to Cloud File Switch (as much as 1,000 pictures saved within the cloud at any given time). You’ll find out extra about Seize One for iPad on the Seize One web site.